This page contains information about our Art From The Heart auction for press outlets. If we can provide anything else, just send an email to Katie Thompson, Director of Marketing and Partnerships at email@example.com – or you can give the Studio a call at (205) 951-3317.
You will find more details below, but here are the highlights:
On Sunday, July 24th, Studio By The Tracks invites you to join them for an evening of celebrating art, neurodiversity, and community at their 33rd annual Art From The Heart auction at The Fennec in downtown Birmingham, AL.
Art From The Heart is an in-person live and silent art auction featuring over 200 works from both Studio By The Tracks artists and donating artists from around the world. There will also be an online kickoff auction in the week leading up to the event.
- The in-person auction event will be on Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 6pm.
- The online kickoff auction will be held in the week leading up to the event, July 18th to July 23rd.
- The in-person auction event will be held at The Fennec, located at 1630 2nd Ave S. in downtown Birmingham, AL (35233).
- The online kickoff auction is a virtual event accessible from anywhere through our website, www.studiobythetracks.org.
- General admission costs $75 in advance and $100 at the door. VIP admission costs $100 and will allow early access to the event at 5pm. Tickets for the in-person live and silent auction are available for purchase at www.studiobythetracks.org/artfromtheheart.
- Access to the online kickoff auction will be free of cost.
Proceeds from Art From The Heart will go to support our organization, and our artists always receive 60% commission from the sale of their original art. This is our biggest fundraising event of the year, and is vital to supporting our mission as a studio and gallery for adults with autism spectrum disorders, providing all of the services and materials to the artists free of charge. Because of fundraisers like this we can provide a social network and career path that enriches our artists’ lives and betters our community.
Our main event web page (which will include a preview of the auction items) is here.
Our Facebook event page is here.
Our social links are here: Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.