Scarf - Artwork by John Miller
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Features artwork by SBTT artist, John Miller
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
When will my purchase ship?
Currently, we are able to ship original artwork within 5 business days! Prints will take longer since their purchase runs through a third party supplier. Shipping times will vary if our supplier is being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Can I pick-up my order instead of having it shipped?
Yes. But until we find a more seamless way, you’ll need to pay for shipping upfront and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your pick-up. At that point, we will refund your shipping.
Can I return my purchase?
We would like to limit the chances of any returns by ensuring that we accurately depict our products. So we ask that you use the photos and descriptions we provide to make a careful purchase. Please contact us if you have any questions prior to your purchase. However, if you must return an item, you must contact us within 5 days of receiving your item. You will need to pay for the return shipping unless your item arrived damaged. No returns after 5 days of receiving.